Sunday, August 9, 2009

But I Don't Want To Drink The Nasty Shot...

1) The Rose Bar
2) Club Monaco
3) Club Korea
4) Whiskey-A-Go-Go
5) Club Lucky
6) Dragon Club


Rock on boys...Rock on! What a night. We added another member to the traveling sideshow that is the Pubcrawl. The crawl began with the typical meeting at JJ's. We had a drink there to get our livers primed a bit and then it was on! We started at the Rose Bar. Pretty much a typical juicy bar. Pushy waitstaff, crappy music and drinks are expensive as hell. Shorty bought an Ammo bowl (see picture above) so that the FNG would be able to experience all of the good stuff on his 1st night out. Shorty had a juicy friend working in the bar and said he was getting us some free shots. We were all excited until we saw that the lady was dipping the shot glasses in a big jar that looked like it was full of dead squid. Turned out to be Ginseng soaking in Soju. It was without a doubt, the nastiest shot I have ever drank. The FNG was on his period and didn't want to do the nasty shot, so in the ammo bowl it went! The Don is shown above expressing his thoughts on FNG's lack of shot drinking. The ammo bowl was better than I have had at other places. I think it was made with champagne. We ended up staying there for an extra drink because Paddington was trying to hit on some of our smoking hot co-workers...and we were going to cock block him every step of the way. We rolled to Club Monaco after that. Club Monaco was a lame ass Homo Hang out! Some dude had the balls to change a song that we were playing. I had put on Pantera on, and "Walk" was half way done when some kid came over and changed it to Shaggy's "Mr. Boombostic" then walked out. I made sure to hang out the window and let him know that I believed him to have small genitalia and that he was quite possibly a homosexual.

Club Korea changed our night around. It was a juicy bar, which up to that point had the hottest looking juicies in town. Shorty seemed to know a bunch of them...hmm. Great bar!

Then it was The Whiskey-A-Go-Go. Not the real one, the crappy Korean version. Decent music, nothing too exciting.

Club Lucky...Wow! It is off the beaten path some, but well worth the visit. They had the hottest looking juicies in town! We got sharked at pool, but it was fun to watch. one of them had on a short little skirt and was showing off her pink and black panties. FNG wanted to make sure that "Moose Knuckle" was inserted here. I told one that I was not trying to get "time" with her, but wanted her to know that we thought she was the hottest bar girl we had seen. Once again, Shorty seemed to know all of the girls in the bar. WTF does that dude do in the middle of week to make all of these juicy friends?

We ended our Journey for the night at Dragon Club. Nice place, attractive juicies. Shorty made a new Juicy friend. And then, it happened...Some things just always are, and then come to a shocking end: Joe D's hitting streak, The Iron Horse retiring, Tom Landry gets fired, and The Don losing at darts (to the FNG). Sad day for dart players everywhere. Great night though!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, I did lose in darts to a guy that hadn't slept in 4 days, but I tip my cap. Did somebody say Buster Douglas? Also, I have come to the conclusion that Korean beer is poisonous, and I am done with it. There is no way I should wake up everytime with the feeling that someone is pouncing on a pogo stick on my skull. It's sad that I'll have to pay double for "imported" beer, ie Miller Lite, but it will have to be done. Good time though, what I can recall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling you new guys...it's NOT the Korean beer. It's the Big Ammo Bowl we did, one of the 6 Shots we did and the rest of the Soju combined with the cheap beer. I am going to start blaming my hangovers on the "altitude" I am on the 3rd floor...It's altitude sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol awesome shit, Corbin is gonna die.

    ReplyDelete