Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Vaginitis Outbreak Slowed Us Down...But Did Not Stop Us

1) Sabi
2) Rhino Bar
3) Gecko
4) Velfare*

If I could just ask for everybody's thoughts and prayers, I would appreciate it. The Don and Shorty both came down with a severe case of vaginitis and weren't able to make it into town last night. When they clear the sand out of their lady parts, they should be good to go again. Please Join me in praying for their cuntdition to heal.

The Juicy Killer and I trekked on like warriors though. We Started the night at JJ's, where JK and I decided we would have to go it alone. I am not sure that he was aware of the number of bars we had planned to storm through that evening, because he kept buying more beer at JJ's Cantina. I convinced him that it was time to raid the Pubs and off we went. During our search for the first review of the evening, I managed a rare feat. Something akin to getting a shot of one of those fake monsters, like bigfoot or the Pope, I managed to get a shot of Songtan Sally!!! Wanna Go? Not gonna post it for free...give me $1.23 and you can see it.

Our first stop was Sabi. The bartender spoke very little English and looked like a 12 year old boy, but in an odd way I still wanted to do her...It might have been beer goggles by that point, but I don't think it was. The owner was attractive (See Picture with the Juicy Killer). He felt very privileged, as you can see behind her, she doesn't allow many pictures to be taken in her bar. She offered us beer to fix things around the joint. JK took it serious and arranged for us to meet up and do real work there...I on the other hand inquired as to the state of her "pipes" and whether or not they needed fixin'. After that we headed to the Rhino. Seemed like Octoberfest in there. A lot of sausage and beer. I have been to a number of places in town, but this was really the 1st time I ever really thought, "Is this a gay bar?". The Juicy Killer also wondered as to the homo-ness of the bar. I will say though that the beer selection was big. Two or 3 on draft and 28 bottle brands. Some black guy started hitting on JK and he seemed fairly receptive to it, so I knew it was time to leave. We stumbled down the road and into the Geko. Quite possibly the closest thing to a "bar" bar in town. A couple of pool tables, some dart boards, a couple of females from work getting felt up/fingered at their tables. You know, usual stuff. JK was full and wanted something other than beer, so we got a pitcher of Soju. The Kiwi flavor was decent.

* I will add, for the "official" record...that The Don and I went to Velfare the week before this challenge officially began and drank yummy yummy Soju Slushees. And they were delicious. Velfare is now on the Off limits list. I am going to grandfather that bar in to our list. If you don't like it, get some Massengil and join Shorty and The Don.

3 comments:

  1. 3 bars????? That's pathetic. I guess I made the right move staying in and watching feminist movies on the Lifetime channel. I'll have you know the cream worked and the infection is all cleared up. I'll be there tonight to put some respect back into this team!!-- The Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lame? you don't get to vote you weren't there! As to the 3 bars, I was ready to roll and JK kept buying more beer at JJ's. I do need to say god bless soju though. I managed to get back here and call or email 100 people to tell them how much I loved them or how horrible they were for not answering my phonecalls or emails. it was only 2 or 3 am, don't know why they wouldn't answer.

    ReplyDelete